Saturday, June 21, 2014

Question about Nikon DSLR camera lenses?




Jen


Can every model of Nikon cameras fit every type of lens? sorry if that doesnt make sense but say you have a Nikon D800 and a Nikon D90. Can the lens on one of them fit onto the other camera?


Answer
Yes. All AF, AF-I and AF-S lenses will fit both the D90 and D800.

Because the D800 is a full frame camera, it automatically crops the image frame if you use one of your DX lenses. FX lenses can be used on both cameras.

Camera lenses?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Victoria


Hi. :) I am purchasing a Canon 5d Mark iii, and would like to get a few lenses for this camera. I think it would be a good idea to get around three, maybe a simple 50mm, a zoom lens and/or telephoto, and possibly a portrait lens. What three canon lenses would you suggest? I have having difficulty choosing which lenses I want. So basically my question is, what three canon lenses do you think would be most necessary and appropriate for a DSLR? If you had to have only three lenses for your DSLR, what would they be. Thank you! :) Also, I have a budget of around $2,500-$3,000 for these three lenses. I was thinking about getting a relatively inexpensive telephoto for around $1,500 then using the remaining budget for the two other lenses.
HOW on EARTH "Selina" are you a "top contributor?!" That baffles me.



Answer
Before buying any lens you must first determine what kind of photography you do the most and then buy the lens that best suits that type of photography. Buying a lens based on someones recommendation in here will likely result in you wasting your money. Also, only Canon's EF lenses can be used on a full-frame Canon DSLR.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment