Thursday, June 19, 2014

Help finding an Interchangeable lens digital camera?




Madison


I want to buy an interchangeable lens camera (possibly point and shoot) for under $300. I have several lenses that i got with a canon T70, they are; GEMINI 1:4.5 80-200mm macro mc zoom 55, GEMINI 28mm 1:2.8, canon lens fd 50mm 1 1.8, and a GEMINI AUTO 2X tele converter C/FD.

So my question is what 14 - 18 megapixel interchangeable lens cameras can I get for under $300 (preferrably 200-250) and can use my lenses with? I'm probably going to do a lot of macro photography or closeups of various textures etc.

My last camera was a Casio Exilim 14 mp digital camera which worked fine but I could never get the shots I wanted. One camera I was looking at was the Olympus E-PM2 Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera. I would also like a camera with a detachable flash.
I didn't mean Point and Shoot (I'm not an expert obviously...) I'm looking for a Compact Interchangeable Lens digital camera for $300 or less, If I need to buy new lenses then I could sell the old ones to help pay for new ones.



Answer
You are out of luck.

The old Canon system that used FD and FL lenses was made obsolete with the introduction of the Canon EOS system in 1988

Thus the only older Canon EOS lenses that will work with Canon's digital SLR cameras

As far as P&S cameras are concerned, NONE of them use interchangeable lenses.

To get into the digital SLR arena, you are going to have to budget for at least $550 unless you are willing to buy a used one.

Professional digital cameras?




Drizzle


Hello, I was wondering about professional cameras. Instead of taking photos of people, it would be used to take pictures of hand-made art to post to DeviantART and I was wondering which cameras would be best.

Thank you!



Answer
Well if you want the "best" quality for big enlargements of say 16x20, then DSLR or digital single lens reflex is the type of camera to get. For instance my DSLR is a Pentax K30 and runs about $600.00 if you need a macro lens for close-ups of small objects add another $850.00

Or your could go the "bridge' camera style. This camera DOES NOT have interchangeable lenses like the DLSR type. The bridge camera comes equipped with a permanently attached zoom lens that is capable of everything from macro to distant scenes. Quality bridge cameras go for about $424.00 TOTAL! Canon makes the Canon Powershot SX50 IS for about this price. You can effectively also get excellent results with a Fuji Finepix S4500 @ $150.00 or the Fuji SL300 @ $199/00.

The "professional" results are a result of your applied skill, not the camera per se. As far as sharpness and good color are concerned all of the cameras I mentioned will be relative easy to achieve excellent results!

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment