Saturday, June 7, 2014

canon 1v zoom lens?




chupacobra


can anyone recomend a zoom lens for my eos 1v......................................since its a pro camera it seems like the only thing that is recomended are L mount lenses.$$$....
it doesnt have to be a canon lens. vivitar, sigma, etc. but a zoom lens.



Answer
There's no rule saying that you have to buy an L lens for a pro camera. It's just highly recommented as the quality of the lens matches the capability of your pro range camera body.

To cover a wider range, you can try canon EF 28-135 IS, sigma 18-200, tamron 18-250 or other similar zoom lenses that would meet your needs. There are many to choose from depending on your needs (e.g Wide angle, mid-zooms, tele zooms).

However, do check that the newer models of 3rd party lenses (non-canon) are compatible with your 35mm 1v as some lenses are made just for digital bodies.

Which Canon DSLR camera zoom lens should I get?




livin life


I am looking into getting a zoom lens for my Canon Rebel T3, and right now I only have the lens it came with and am wanting to get a zoom lens but am not sure which to get. I am needing on that isn't too crazy expensive. I guess $800 at the most. I am just wanting some recommendations on which lens you would recommend. thanks :)


Answer
The EF-S 55-250mm lens is pretty much designed to go with your kit lens that came with the camera. It's a great starter telephoto lens (big zoom lens, it will let you see things that are quite far away). It's cheap, it won't cost you much and the build quality will resemble that of your current lens.

I don't think you need an L series lens, I think you'll find the size and weight of it too much to handle, even though the 70-200mm F/4L is one of the smallest L series lenses. I would recommend the 55-250.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/543923-USA/Canon_2044B002AA_EF_S_55_250mm_f_4_5_6_IS.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment