Thursday, June 5, 2014

Macro Lens for Canon DSLR?




sbou2


I would like a macro lens for my Canon DSLR. Our budget is a little tight this Christmas, so I'm hoping to stay under or around $400, if at all possible. My old macro lens was a Olympus Zuiko Digital Macro lens (35mm). I was pretty happy with it, but now I've switched cameras and I'd like something as good as or better than the Zuiko lens.
Any help would be greatly appreciated(: Thank you.



Answer
Look at this one. It is an excellent one and will match your budget

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup/ef_50mm_f_2_5_compact_macro

Canon or Sony DSLR camera?




Mac


Okay, so my girlfriend is getting me into photography. She has been a photographer for a while and recommended taking me to the Sony store for my first camera. However, I've found a Canon Rebel EOS XSi, with an extra lens and equipment.

Which one is better, based on photographic performance?

Thanks for your input!



Answer
Canon's XSi is not the newest camera in the world, which is why you've managed to find one with accessories for a nice looking price. With a lack on knowledge there is the possibility that the accessories coming with the camera you've found are not so hot too (though I could be wrong).

When it comes to Sony SLT's (technically not DSLRs) they suit newbies and gadget phreaks, and offer more bang for the buck than Canon (or Nikon). You'll find there is a great deal of resistance from the brand nazis to anything other than Canon or Nikon, which as Nikon relies so heavily on Sony components is a little lame. So, am I gong to suggest you go out and buy a Sony, well no actually. I'm going to suggest that you find a few camera shops and see how each brand feels in your hands. If it feels right then go for it, whether it's Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Sigma, or Panasonic. It's a bit like choosing a new lover really (is the girl friend trying to tell you something?).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment