Sunday, September 1, 2013

What lens should I buy for my Canon 7D?

best canon 7d lens for portraits on Digital Camera is the world's best DSLR magazine, packed with pro ...
best canon 7d lens for portraits image



hmm


I just bought a Canon 7D and I don't know anything about photography at this point but want to learn. I don't know what lenses to buy and am a bit overwhelmed. I want to do inside and outdoor portrait photography. Not focusing on motion. I also am interested in outdoor photography, landscapes, and architecture. I am most interested in day time photography too (although a lens that is good in different levels of light would be nice). THANK YOU for your help!


Answer
Use the lens that came with your camera until you know enough about photography to pick a lens yourself.

Looking for best canon 7d lens Portrait?




Hector Riv


What are good lens for PORTRAIT lens a Canon 7D? Need lens for portrait looking not to break the bank but get decent lens for portrait canon or any other brand.. at a good price.


Answer
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 for sure! No doubt an excellent lens for portraits. Sharp and crisp. You'd love it. Read this review to get a more detailed opinion:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R20SU2PLUBJL1X/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00007GQLU&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=admja-20

I found a good deal, thought you'd be interested (i mean, who doesn't like to save some bucks?! ;)) :
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-85mm-Medium-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00007GQLU/ref=cm_rdp_product&tag=admja-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment