Saturday, September 7, 2013

Is there a significant difference between a 10-20mm wide angle lens and a 10-22mm one ???

best canon lens for landscape on Best Canon Lenses for Landscape and Wildlife Photography ...
best canon lens for landscape image



Goldenboi2


I'm in need of a wide angle lens. I plan on using it for ALOT of HDR landscapes. Is paying an extra $250 worth a 10-22mm ???
BTW, I only use Sigma and Canon lens =D
I have a Canon EOS 40D



Answer
Good points.

Another thing to consider is value. If you must buy your own equipment, remember that the lenses you get will probably be worth keeping for years, and have an opportunity to retain their value. Camera bodies however, get better every day, and your shiny new camera today will be long gone into antiquity tomorrow.

Speding a little more on good lenses is smart because they will serve you for a while, and pay you back some when you eventually sell. Because of this, the Canon lens will probably be cheaper in the long run, and is likely a better lens anyway.

Good luck.

What lens should I buy for my canon DSLR camera?




just a gir


I only have the canon 18-55mm lens that came with the camera but I want to get another one. What size in mm would you recommend?


Answer
The correct answer depends on the type of photography you want to do. Are you planing on doing Macro, Portrait, Landscape, Sports ... thing about this and it will point out to the best lens available for what you see yourself shooting in the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment