Monday, September 2, 2013

How do I make my 28-135 canon lens wider?

best canon lens with zoom on ... on Zoom Lens And Full Hd 1080 Video By Sony Best Digital Camera Shop
best canon lens with zoom image



Fred Salis


I have an 18-55mm canon lens. I bought a new 28-135 lens, but I want to get it down to the 18mm range so I can get rid of the other lens. Is there a way to do this? Is there a wide angle lens that can drop this 10mm? It looks like a ton on ebay, but i'm afraid it would either kill my quality or give me a fish eye lens. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated!


Answer
You need to buy a 10-22 mm wide angle zoom

You really need to take at least one class in photography to understand why your question shows your lack of understanding of the fundamentals of photography.

You seem to be one of those people who are intelligent, but uninformed. A class will clear up a lot of misconceptions.

What is the difference between an 18-55 mm zoom lens and a 19-35 mm one?




Sherry R


These are both canon zoom lenses. One says CANON ZOOM LENS EF-S 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 and the other says PHOENIX 19 - 35 mm 1:3.5 - 4.5 AF ZOOM 77.

Also, which is the best for photographing crime scenes and evidence? Thanks!



Answer
one goes from 18-55 and the other from 19-35

the canon one is probably better quality and more expensive...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment