Saturday, September 7, 2013

Camera noob: What are the best audio settings for a Canon 600D/T3i to reduce noise hiss when using video mode?

best canon 600d lens for video on ... Canon T3i/600D 2. Sigma wideangle 18-50mm 2.8/4.0 3. I forgot the
best canon 600d lens for video image



Hawk


I am using a Cannon 600D/T3i and when I record with it I get a lot of noise/hiss when recording in video mode. What can I do to reduce this without buying a mic or fixing in post production?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am shooting in manual focus. If I use the background noise reduction in Final cut pro X it does get rid of it but unfortunately it affects the rest of the audio.



Answer
If your lens has image stabilisation, make sure that is switched off too.

Have a new Camera, Canon 600D, could anyone give me a rundown of uploading HD video to PC, and good software?




Chris


Hey guys, I am a complete newbie with video editing software, how to not compress the quality, and how to get the best quality I can for making videos for YouTube, personal projects, etc... Can anyone give me a rundown of how to keep the quality, I plan to be shooting 720p at 60fps on this camera. Any good free software? Also, what are good specs to have on a computer for HD video editing? Thanks!


Answer
DSLR camcorders take video, yes they do, but they do it by interpolating the video file, which means the video you transfer from this device; about 80% of the content of that file did not come from the lens assembly on the DSLR, but rather from electronic circuitry within the camcorder. This occurs because of the way every DSLR that does not use MiniDV tape media, takes video. You turn these on, press record and the camcorder takes one frame from the camcorder lens assembly, then makes 4 or 5 frames from the electronic circuitry within the camcorder then another frame from the lens and 4 or 5 frames not from the lens, this goes on and on throughout your whole video. This means do not a point a DSLR at any moving thing, as the resulting video will be mostly unwatchable. Then blend in the fact, these cameras videos take pretty beefed up computer for editing and proper viewing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment