Saturday, September 7, 2013

What DSLR camera bag has enough room to keep my battery pack attached?

best camera lens bag on ... Camera & 18-55mm VR + 55-200mm VR Lens with 16GB Card + Filters + Case
best camera lens bag image



Melanie


I have a Canon Rebel T3i and an extended battery pack I want to keep on my camera. I tug and tug and tug to get it out of my current bag. (Some reason it goes in easily) A case logic, with a top opening to slide in the camera lens for separate keeping with my base. I typically keep a 18-200mm as my walk around lens, and would love to keep that attached as well. It's pretty much impossible to see if any cameras have battery packs on, in images provided while I online bag shop. Any bag I buy MUST be zip shut to keep out dust and dirt! Thank You!


Answer
Multi-Pocket Oxford Cloth Bag with Compass for 10" Laptop/DSLR Camera - Black from any sopping you can purchase you will get so many sites if you search the google.

Can I not bring my camera bag together and just put my dslr in a normal bag?




FallingApa


The temperature of the place im travelling to is about 10 degree celcius.

Will the cold temperature damage the camera lens or stg like that?

Im not a pro so I only have a dslr with one lens attached. I dont have any more extra lenses.

Thank you.



Answer
10 deg C isn't cold and won't cause any camera problems. In fact cooler temperatures are better for the sensor, or the image quality because it makes the sensor less noisy. Hot days make things worse in that respect.

You get most problems going from hot and humid to cold or cold to hot and humid as the camera can fog up up internally. If the temperature is reasonably constant there are generally few problems. Very cold (below zero) shortens battery life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment