Friday, September 6, 2013

How to autofocus a new Canon 550D (Rebel T2i) SLR lens?

best lens for canon 550d on ... Canon 550d and Canon 50mm lens. Edited in Final Cut Pro and Motion
best lens for canon 550d image



Christal


I broke my original lens and bought the same standard Canon 550D lens (EF-S 15-55mm) to replace it. How do I set it to autofocus again?


Answer
Have you check which position that the Switch is sitting on? Either On AF or MF. If it the switch is sitting on MF than Move that Switch back to AF.

What's the best lens for a Canon EOS 550D for doing photoshoot's ?







I have a canon 550D with a 18-55IS lens, and I wanted to start doing photo shoots. So I was wondering if there is any particular lens that would help/ or be useful.
Subject: People, Natural light, Outdoor.



Answer
It would help if you gave a little more detail than "photo-shoots"!

Indoor or outdoor?
Subject?
Distance between you and subject?
Natural light?
Flash?
Artificial light?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment