Sunday, March 9, 2014

How do I clean out my phone's camera lens?




Ethan


My phone is a Blackberry Curve and any help would be appreciated


Answer
Go to a camera store and get some lens wipes

How to remove water/moisture inside the phone camera lens?




listmajeri


Hi, I have Nokia n95 8gb. I have left it in bathroom while I was in the shower and my lens is now foggy, with moisture/water from inside. WHAT TO DO??? Please help.


Answer
If you have a convection oven set the oven to low (up to 170 should be fine) and leave the phone in for an hour or two. It will dry up.

If you don't have a convection oven, turn the oven to low (without the phone in or it will get grilled). After the oven has heated up, turn it off and put the phone in. Several applications should dry up your phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment