Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Canon t3i lens?????????




Damien


I purchased this camera yesterday and it came with a 18-55mm lens. It cost me 750 dollars. I am thinking of returning it and exchanging it for a canon t3i but the lens will be 55-250 mm for 950 dollars. What's the best deal? I am a amateur @ this. This is my first dslr. What is the difference in the lens? What makes a lens better then others? TY


Answer
Don't waste your time, the shop's time and your money.
Just buy the Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS that you will find for under $200

eg
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-55-250mm-4-5-6-Stabilizer-Telephoto/dp/B000V9D5LG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1343117404&sr=8-2&keywords=canon+55-250

That way you have a T3i with both lenses for $920.
BTW the 55-250 is a great lens but is way too long for many purposes. I have this lens and it is used for maybe 10-15% of my shots.

what's the best canon lens?




panchivris





Answer
The best Canon lens is called "A Nikon."

Just kidding.

Canon's best lenses have the "L" in their name, which stands for Loser. Just kidding again. I don't know what the L stands for. I think Canon thinks it sounds good.

Just buy a lens that has a good view and an L in the name from Canon and bring lots of money cuz they r expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment