Sunday, July 14, 2013

What Canon EOS camera should I switch to?

best canon lens eos on Canon EOS 400D EOS Digital SLR Camera - Canon UK
best canon lens eos image



Spongebob


I have a Canon EOS T2i at the moment and I want to switch to a better newer Canon DSLR. Im having a difficult time deciding. Im willing to spend around $1,700 but I want my money well spent. Please help!


Answer
Before you buy an upgraded camera, you need to consider adding to your lens collection.

Do you have a wide angle zoom (10-22 mm)?

Do you have a good telephoto lens (70-300 mm IS)?

Do you have a macro lens (60 mm f/2.8)?

Until you have a good selection of lenses and can use your T2i intuitively, the T2i is still an excellent camera and can do anything that the newer or more robust T5i, 70D or 7D

Note: Andrew is right

I shoot professionally and the five year old (almost six) Nikon D300 is still working just great and I feel no limitations. I will probably upgrade to the D400 when it becomes available, but that is after a good run using the D300. My D3 is just as old and it has at least a few years left before I need to think of replacing it.

What lens is compatible with the original lens that came with the Canon EOS 7ne?




jay u


I want to buy a used Canon EOS 7NE from Ebay. It is just the body without the lens. I am looking to buy a lens that will fully work with this camera. I am thinking of getting a non-Canon lens, since those lenses seem to cost much more than what I can afford at this time. What is a good lens that is compatible with the Canon lens that came with this camera? I believe this camera was sold with the EF 28-200mm. Thanks.


Answer
You can use ANY Canon EF lens.


Do NOT attempt to use any Canon EF-S lenses. They will damage the cameras mirror and the cameras mirror will scratch the rear element of the lens

List of available Canon lenses

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment