Monday, July 15, 2013

What are some great cameras for distant shooting?

best camera lens for nikon d7000 on Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera 18-105mm f/3.5-5 ...
best camera lens for nikon d7000 image



Arian A


I'm looking for one of the top cameras but with very far zoom. Or is the zoom dependent on the additional lens I get. I was looking mainly at the Nikon D7000. I see it is a great camera and one of the top. But is it capable of taking clear pictures from far. What type of lens would I want to get for it. Because I do go overseas to countries with a bunch of mountains. And I love to take pictures of other mountains while on top of one. Please help.


Answer
For what you ask what matters is the lens. As you still don't have the body, you will have to go for a camera kit and get a say 200 or longer one

What kind of lens should I bring to a concert event?




Alex


I am going to a lat e night concert soon and need help deciding on a lens I should bring with me for my Nikon D7000. I am sitting in the pits, up at the very front row!


Answer
Most concert venues won't allow a camera like a D7000 into the venue unless you are an accredited photographer there to take pictures. Before arriving there, first check what cameras they will allow. Most will onyl allow compacts, bridges and CSC cameras are a questionable category, csc cameras using a DSLR lens via an adapter are almost certainly not going to be allowed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment