Saturday, July 20, 2013

what are the best accessories for the canon rebel t3i?

best lens canon rebel t3i on camera and lens prices panasonic digital camera and lens prices sony ...
best lens canon rebel t3i image



Hailey


I just recently purchased a canon rebel t3i and am curious what the best accessories are for this camera. I am going to be going on vacation to Florida and later this year to France. What should I get to better my pictures on these vacations. I have a 55-200mm lens and a 15-85 mm lens. Also do polarizing filters work good and which one should I invest in.


Answer
you can found filter from here,http://www.leadasy.com/cameras-lenses/lenses/lenses-filters-filter-accessories.html,

holp it can help you

How do I autofocus on the Canon Rebel T3i?




asdkjf


How do I autofocus on the video setting on the Canon Rebel T3i? I've heard that you can't, because the whole Rebel series don't have it. But is there another way to manually focus it without stopping the clip?
Thanks!



Answer
indeed, you cannot autofocus while shooting video

you can always set the lens to manual focus and focus that way




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment