Saturday, July 20, 2013

What kind of DSLR camera + lens fits my speculations?

dslr camera and lens on ... A200 & New Sony Lens Range - Digital Camera Reviews & Photography Tips
dslr camera and lens image



orugank


What kind of DSLR camera + lens fits my speculations?
Spec 1: it doesnt cost more than 500$
Spec 2: it doesnt have more than 14 mega pixels
Spec 3: it has vivid colours
Spec 4: it has nice stabilization
Spec 5: it will be usually used for portraits
Spec 6: it needs a good focus
Spec 7: iwill be used for medium distance fotos (1-5 meters)

Thanks!



Answer
Check out the Pentax K-x. It meets all of your specifications and it is a good camera.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/pentaxkx/

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/651671-REG/Pentax_16301_Pentax_K_x_Digital_SLR.html

How should I clean my DSLR camera lens ?




Clockwatch


I have a SONY DSLR and I want to clean the camera lens, but I can't seem to find a good cheap way to do it! I asked my dad and he says I should use the liquid that you clean eyeglasses with. However, I looked it up on the internet and many people said that's not how you should do it. So, what could I use?


Answer
Use a clean and dry glasses cloth, no solvents or cleaning solutions. You can get cloths specifically designed for cleaning camera equipment too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment