Monday, July 15, 2013

What size mount is the Canon EOS Rebel T3?

best canon lens macro photography on Canon Powershot S3 IS Top View
best canon lens macro photography image



girl_geek1


I bought this camera as a Christmas present (with the lens it comes with) and would like to buy the accessory of a reverse ring intended for reverse lens macro photography, but I don't know whether to buy a 52mm or a 58mm ring. What I'm gathering is that it's a 52mm, but I just want to make sure before purchasing the ring. Thanks in advance!


Answer
On the one of the lens you will see xxΦ (52Φ, 58Φ,72Φ,etcetera), this is the filter and/or cap size for that lens

The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II uses a 58mm.

What is the best Canon camera for macro photography?




Kassidy


I love macro photography, not of flowers though, of bugs, objects, colorful things, basically anything that has small details, and i need a good camera that will allow me to get amazing pictures. I'm looking to buy from Canon or Nikon mainly, but if there are any other brands that have good macro cameras, could you give me some? It'd help out so much!


Answer
Not the camera, but the lens.

This one focuses to 1:1 (life size) http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=47&sort=7&cat=2&page=1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment