Friday, July 12, 2013

What's the cheapest digital camera I can get with interchangeable lens?

best camera interchangeable-lens on Special Cameras for HOT DEALS in UK - Find your best cameras for sale ...
best camera interchangeable-lens image



Riley


I'm kind of interested in photography right now, but I don't want to spend much on it because every time I bought a camera in the past it ended up in the back of my wardrobe never seeing the light of the day.

Now I've learned a bit more about it and I'd like a camera with interchangeable lens to play around with, but I want one that is as cheap as possible, since I'll probably forget it soon enough.



Answer
I've had interchangeable lens cameras for 35 years and I am still waiting for a digital camera with interchangeable lenses worth investing in. The market is moving so fast that in three years you would have a hard time using the lenses on a new body or vice versa.

Unless there is a specific function like fisheye or perspective shift a fixed wide range zoom is a much better buy, and then you would have few choices. KODAK EASYSHARE Z981 for $250 has14 megapixels and 26-676 mm lens (35mm equivalent). You can't buy two lenses for that price. Just about every camera maker makes a similar model, just make sure it has manual focus, aperture and other settings.

Are there any bridge digital cameras with interchangeable lens function?




BusinessFr


Hi,

Since there are bridge cameras around $250, are there any bridge cameras with interchangeable lens functionality under $300?

I think there wont be any at this price range, but someone might know of a not well known camera.



Answer
If it had a lens you could change, it wouldn't be a bridge camera. You can get a refurbished D-SLR for around $300.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment