Sunday, July 7, 2013

What DLSR camera should I purchase? What accessories would you recommend buying?

dslr camera lens protector on ... Canon on Camera Case Bag For Canon Eos 1100d 600d 550d 500d Dslr
dslr camera lens protector image



joe joe ma


I don't really want to spend over 1,000 dollars.


Answer
Ask yourself this question first. Which brand of lenses (mount) do I want to invest in? Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony etc. When you answer that, then buy the starter or the next step up DSLR of whichever brand you choose along with the kit lens and the memory cards for that model. A camera bag, lens cleaning kit, an LCD protector, a memory card reader and maybe a rocket blower will get you started. Later on as you progress you will know what else you will need for accessories.

most important accessories for a Canon 400D dslr?




Eileen


I'm planning to buy a Canon 400D dslr. I'm not really sure how to take care of it because this will be my first time buying a dslr. What accessories do I really need? Example the filter, lens hood etc. Thanks


Answer
The accessories you really need are good lenses. Each lens need to have a lens hood. If you get a UV Protector filter for each lens, make sure you get ones that are multicoated. Another filter I recommend is a circular polarizer. Another accessory I recommend is a remote release cable. They make a wired and wireless version. I recommend the wired version since it doesn't require batteries. The last accessory I recommend is a tripod. Get a tripod made by Bogen/Manfrotto. Expect to pay about $150 for a good tripod.

A good flash is also nice to have. I say you need to get one that let's you have full manual control of it. Unfortunately, that's only a 580 EX II, 580 EX, and 550 EX in the Canon made flashes. The 430 EX II, 430 EX, and 420 EX are good
beginner type flashes, but they don't have the full manual controls.

There is a battery grip made for it. I like it, because it would help to balance the camera with some of the bigger lenses I use. It also allows me to shoot longer since it has room for two batteries. Even if you don't get the grip, an extra battery is nice to have. Extra memory cards and a card reader is also nice to have.

Of course, your probably going to want to get a bag to carry your gear in as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment