Friday, June 13, 2014

which one should i buy, nikon D90 or canon 50D? It is my first DSLR. help!?




cvl1986





Answer
Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens

Awesome!
I just got the D90 two days ago as an upgrade from my D50. It takes amazing outdoor, daytime action shots. My kids at soccer practice were crisp, frozen perfectly mid kick. When combined with a speedflash, it takes amazing bounce-flash shots--perfect clarity, beautiful colors, no shadows, natural. I haven't used it in dark settings without the speedflash...ever since I began using an external flash, I have never gone back...and I only use the SB400, but get amazing shots.

The 18-105 lens is okay (I give it maybe 6 or 7 out of 10). Very light, fairly versatile, and just a hair soft maybe. I will buy the 18-200 soon just to avoid some of the lens switching. If I weren't so hyped on getting this camera I would have waited to buy "body only" with the 18-200 lens for added versatility.

I don't normally do in-camera editing...I use photoshop...but this camera does some neat stuff. Correcting red-eye and picture alignment--very easy. All menu options are incredibly easy. My kids were highly amused by the fish-eye adjustment, though I doubt I will ever use that.

Fits with a little extra room in the lowepro a200 slingshot with the kit lens attached.

All in all, it is a JOY to take pictures with this camera. My wife is probably a little jealous that I haven't parted with it for the last 38 hours or so!

I bought it from Computizone.com for $1240 with free shipping.

Upgrade from P&S to DSLR: Nikon D90 or Pentax K-x?




questionsa


I'm having a hard time choosing between the two. If you have any reasons why I should/shouldn't choose one or the other, please let me know. If you have an advice on lenses, that would be helpful, too. Thanks!


Answer
just go with ....Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera which is really good. it is better than pentax k-x.

* 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
* 5.8x AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens included
* D-Movie Mode; Cinematic 24fps HD with sound
* 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor
* Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D90-Digital-18-105mm-3-5-5-6G/dp/B001ENOZY4/?tag=pntsa-20

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=nikon+d90+camera&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&BI=6846&KBID=7390




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment