Tuesday, April 1, 2014

what's the best canon lens?




panchivris





Answer
The best Canon lens is called "A Nikon."

Just kidding.

Canon's best lenses have the "L" in their name, which stands for Loser. Just kidding again. I don't know what the L stands for. I think Canon thinks it sounds good.

Just buy a lens that has a good view and an L in the name from Canon and bring lots of money cuz they r expensive.

Canon lens hoods - any way to buy them cheaper than list price?

Q. I have a [Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS lens] & a [Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4.5-5 IS lens]. I need to get hoods for both, but I don't want to pay $40-50 or $20-30, respectively..... any way to get the real deal for cheaper? (I mean, I could use that money for gas...) :P


Answer
You can always check to see if you can find them used at B&H, Adorama, KEH, etc. eBay might be a good place to look. But you probably won't find them much cheaper.

A lens hood is a good investment... I mean if you really need the gas money, cut down on driving. Lens hoods do so much more than blocking glare. If you get the Canon ones, the hard plastic also protects your lens. In fact, I would go as far as to say they are much more effective at protecting your lens than any UV or Protector Filter. That's why I don't recommend the rubber lens hoods. The rubber ones are cheaper and can be effective at reducing glare, but the do nothing for protecting your lens. There have been a couple of times a lens has fallen out of a bag and landed on its front with decent impact. If the lens hood wasn't attached, I probably would be on my third 24-70mm 2.8L instead of my first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment