Monday, March 31, 2014

What is a good lens to get for my Canon Rebel T2i?




lanesmom


I am just getting in to portrait photography, but would like some input about lenses that would be good to buy. I have the 'kit' lens, but that is all so far.


Answer
If you got the money go for Canon 85mm F1.8 if you are in budget go fo Canon 50mm F.18 the 85mm is slight sharper and is more useful in portrait since is not too close.

Which lens should I buy for the Canon Rebel T2i?




anonymous


So I'm getting the T2i. It comes in a kit with a 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 Auto Focus Lens. I'm not using it for professional photography, so I'd like a lens that I can use for the majority of my needs. It's also sometimes packaged with a EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens. I don't know much about lenses so which one would you say is more all-purpose? Any other relatively inexpensive lenses you would suggest?


Answer
Hey,

Here's a post called 'Buying a Lens for Canon, what's important and which one to get - http://the-digital-photographer.blogspot.com/2009/11/buying-lens.html

What's your budget? I'd get a Canon EF 50mm f/1.4, sharper than most zooms you see, only 300$, performs great in low light (f/1.4) is wide.

That site has more tutorials and buying guides so I'm sure you'll learn something new.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment