Friday, April 4, 2014

DSLR cameras Nikon ,Canon ,...?




HB


Hey guys,

recently I got interested in DSLR cameras. From the power shot cameras I know the optical zoom is really important to take the high quality pics. But I'm not sure DSLRs have the same quality of pics. By the chance is there anyone to tell me about the optical zoom of DSLRs?

I guess their lens is big but I'm not sure about its accuracy because to the best of my knowledge 18-55 mm has only 3x optical zoom! Which is really crazy!
Am I right?!



Answer
DSLR cameras have the larger sensor so you get a higher quality images. You can change lenses which can be valuable, by allowing to adjust to different needs.

There are a number of good brands so don't be sold on the idea one brand is better than another. I am a Nikon user but I see models that I really like from a variety of brands. Nikon I like the the D5000, D90 and D700. Canon I like the 550D Rebel, and 5D Mark II. Pentax has the K-x model that I think is extremely impressive, especially for the price point.

Below I provided some links where you can research and learn more.

Hope this helps.

Mark

marksablow.com

What is the best lens for a Nikon DSLR camera for portraits and action shots?




ilymanda43


I have a Nikon D3100. I need a lens besides the one it came with to use to do senior pictures (portraits) and action shots from a pretty good distance.

I've used my boyfriend's Tamron AF 70-300mm Macro Zoom Lens with my camera and I really liked it! but would the 52-200mm Nikon lens be better or just as good?

Or do these both suck and you have another suggestion? INPUT PLEASE! Christmas is coming and I need to figure out what to ask for! haha
sorry... guess i should have said best out of the two i mentioned, and if there are any similar (and better) lenses please inform me!



Answer
Take a look at the Nikon Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G which is a prime lens, my cousin has one and she takes beautiful portrait shots with it. You can look for details for it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-50mm-1-4G-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001GCVA0U/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1322806952&sr=1-1&sourceid=md.ds&tag=famavca-20

Read this review for it too, it will help you know it works etc:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R27HNVPI2RAP16/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B001GCVA0U&nodeID=&linkCode=&sourceid=md.ds&tag=famavca-20

The Tamron AF 70-300mm is good too, but i'd say go with the Nikkor lenses that Nikon makes as they make the best lenses for their cameras. I found a pretty good price for it:

http://www.amazon.com/Tamron-70-300mm-4-0-5-6-Macro-Digital/dp/B0012UUP02/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1322807298&sr=1-5&sourceid=md.ds&tag=famavca-20

The Nikon i mentioned above is a great investment and is a great all rounder, i would recommend it over the tamron.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment