Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Looking for best canon 7d lens Portrait?




Hector Riv


What are good lens for PORTRAIT lens a Canon 7D? Need lens for portrait looking not to break the bank but get decent lens for portrait canon or any other brand.. at a good price.


Answer
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 for sure! No doubt an excellent lens for portraits. Sharp and crisp. You'd love it. Read this review to get a more detailed opinion:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R20SU2PLUBJL1X/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00007GQLU&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=admja-20

I found a good deal, thought you'd be interested (i mean, who doesn't like to save some bucks?! ;)) :
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-85mm-Medium-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00007GQLU/ref=cm_rdp_product&tag=admja-20

What is a good cheap canon lens for wedding/portrait work?




Gigi


One of my friends is letting me photograph her wedding, and she can't afford to pay me more then $300 so I'm not going to go all out and buy a new body/ expensive lens ect..and I do plan on buying a flash.
I have a 50mm 1.8 for the close ups, but I need a good tele lens for under $300. I'm using a Canon Rebel xs. I would also like to be able to use it for portrait work. One of my friends uses the Sigma 70-300 for Canon, would that be a good one to look at?
Thanks!



Answer
I have a 28-100 that works really well for macro and for portrait. are you using more than one camera body or will you have to switch the lenses out during the ceremony.
the 70-300 wont be much use for the close up stuff - but it should work well as a telephoto.
What sort of flash are you buying - for only 300 it sounds like you are not going to break even if you buy a new lens and a new flash unit.

the link below has some photography equipment review sites in it - you should take a look around at some of those forums (you don't have to necessarily buy a canon lens for your canon camera)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment