Thursday, September 26, 2013

What camera should I buy Nikon D800 or Canon 5D mark III?

best buy camera lenses nikon on Nikon introduces flexible zoom lens for APS-C DSLRs
best buy camera lenses nikon image



Srob


I need to buy a new camera, I want a work horse. But I can't decide between these two cameras. I'm a Nikon fan-boy at heart, but the mark III is one helluva camera. I already possess a number of lenses for Nikon and Canon so that's not an issue. Which would you pick and why?


Answer
Hang on for a couple of months I've got a feeling Canon is about to announce a new fullframe soon. Rumor? No, its just that my dealer has dropped the price of the 5DM3 down to $2858 and its not even Xmas, something is afoot.

P.S. I don't normally respond to fools but whoever gave the thumbs down, put up or shut up!

where can i buy Nikon stuff and camera gear in the Philippines?




Alex Summe


not just an electronics shop; a real Nikon outlet or a store where i can find cameras, lenses and other Nikon stuff.

anyone?
i live in Quezon City btw.



Answer
Columbia Digital is the (absolutely only) official Philippine distributor of Nikon. If you buy your Nikon somewhere else (literally) and bring it to them for servicing, you will be charge an arm and a leg. Really.

There may be other branches (I'm sure) but the only store I know is in Hidalgo St. beside Quiapo church. If you're facing the front of the church at Plaza Miranda, that's the street to your left. No not that one, the other one, closer to your back. You'll know you hit the right street when you'll see cameras and lenses and cameras and lenses in each store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment