Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can I not bring my camera bag together and just put my dslr in a normal bag?

best camera lens to travel with on ... top National Geographic photographer who cofounded the Boulder-based
best camera lens to travel with image



FallingApa


The temperature of the place im travelling to is about 10 degree celcius.

Will the cold temperature damage the camera lens or stg like that?

Im not a pro so I only have a dslr with one lens attached. I dont have any more extra lenses.

Thank you.



Answer
10 deg C isn't cold and won't cause any camera problems. In fact cooler temperatures are better for the sensor, or the image quality because it makes the sensor less noisy. Hot days make things worse in that respect.

You get most problems going from hot and humid to cold or cold to hot and humid as the camera can fog up up internally. If the temperature is reasonably constant there are generally few problems. Very cold (below zero) shortens battery life.

How do I carry my digital camera and equipment on the plane?




yuchi1


Traveling and will take camera,lens,batteries,charger and extra batteries, how do I know the regulations on these items and I want to have them as carryon, In the U.S


Answer
travelling from canada to the states was fine bringing a digital camera in carryon on the plane. they just ask you not to turn it on when taking off and landing, same goes for laptops and cell phones. Just show the customs ppl who check you becuase it is metal. I think you are only llowed to carry on batteries that are in a device, so dont carry on an extra pack of them. If your still unsure about it, id say call the airport just in case. worst comes to worst, just throw it in your suitcase at the airport.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment