Friday, September 27, 2013

How to record and take pictures at a Color Run?

best camera lens 2013 on Best Digital Camera, Best Digital Camera 2010, Best Digital Camera
best camera lens 2013 image



Alexa


Hey guys.
This Sunday I'm going to a 5k Color Me Rad run. I am really into photography and videography. I run a YouTube channel with my cousin, so recording our experience is crucial. But how do we do it? I could put the camera in plastic bags, but wouldn't it be hard to see? We do not have a go pro. We are saving up for one, but we definitely won't have the money before Sunday. Please help! This is really important to me and I have no idea how to go about it.
Help!



Answer
Don't do it unless you can seal the camera. Look at this link to convince you:
http://petapixel.com/2013/05/08/photographing-a-color-run-will-destroy-your-camera-gear-dont-do-it/

If you have a small camera, you can make a bag for the camera, but the plastic is going to be bad for the lens, so you really want to get a bit of glass to shoot through, and then tape the whole thing up, what a pain.

If you have a small camera, you can buy this, get it shipped overnight, and have 'some' confidence that your camera gear will not get ruined.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/634852-REG/Ewa_Marine_EM_2D_2M_SplashiX_f_Medium_Cameras.html

What is a good camera for a beginning photographer? With a $50-$150 price range?




Jesse


I'm a college freshmen and photography is my life. I havent taken 1 photography class yet, but will in January 2013. I was looking for a good camera, not to cheap and not to expensive, because I don't like taking pictures with my iPod. Anyone have information, please comment below. thanks!


Answer
If by photography, you mean taking complete control of the camera, choosing the lens aperture, shutter speed and lens, then the camera that falls into your budget, would be a good used 35 mm SLR. You can find them on craigslist in a city near you for under $100. Nikon and Canon 35 mm SLR cameras are most plentiful and account for over 60% of all dSLR's sold.

With a budget of $50-$150, you cannot find any dSLR camera and digital P&S cameras start at $125.

Here is a link that might help you find a $125-$150

http://www.dpreview.com/products/cameras




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment