Friday, May 2, 2014

Fisheye lens for phone ?




Alex


ok so I want to get a fisheye lens for my iPhone. I have the 3GS but I'm thinking of getting an android soon as well. & I want a fisheye lens for both my iPhone and android. I want something from amazon because I like their prices. So what fisheye lens can I get to work for both my phones.


Answer
0.42X FISHEYE LENS W/ MACRO FOR CANON EOS DIGITAL REBEL [Camera] is better.

***

Removing spray paint from cell phone camera lens?




Luis Trejo


I painted the the area around my camera lens and got some spray paint on it. It's not the top piece over the lens. That piece of glass broke and I removed it. It's the actual first layer of glass for the lens. It's small and rounded, and is indented into the phone. My only precaution was putting tissue in it and the first 2 coatings it didn't seep through, the third it did. After using normal acetone nail polish remover, glass cleaner, lens cleaner for my prescription glasses, and jewelry cleaner. It still looks foggy when I take pictures.

Anything I can try?



Answer
Most likely it looks foggy because you etched a coating on the lens with the acetone. Buy a new phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment