Monday, April 28, 2014

Best DSLR camera bag?

Q. I need a camera bag that doesn't look like the kind a 60 year old man would carry around to take pictures of his hike or something. it doesn't have to be a camera bag, but i want to be able to carry around my dslr everywhere! i was thinking maybe a cross over bag? but i don't know! all help appreciated!


Answer
I use a backpack. It can hold two dSLR's four lenses all my accessories (24 memory cards, remote shutter release, Xrite Colorchecker Passport, earplugs, lens tissue, notepad, pens, business cards,etc)

When traveling, it can also hold my notebook computer, mouse, 1 tb external drive and power cords

What I like about it is that it does not say, "I have cameras in here, steal me"

Where can I buy a DSLR camera condensation bag?

Q. I've been searching for them but i cant find one?
"camera condensation bag" is what i searched for. Its for when you take your camera outside in the snow, ice, humidity, etc and it will prevent condensation from getting in the lens and mirror.
I already thought to use a plastic bag with gel pouch, but I wanted something that would allow the pictures to be clearer. Since the lens would be inside the bag too. It wouldn't turn out very well I wouldn't think.


Answer
No Natalie, camera doesn't have to be in the bag when you take pictures. The idea is to seal camera in the bag and let it sit in cold for 20-30 mins, then you can remove the bag and use your camera.
Repeat the procedure when you get back to a warmer place.
I live in Finland and in winters it can be as cold as -30C, and if I have to go out shooting I put my whole camera bag in refrigerator for 15 mins and then in freezer for 15 mins again, and then I can go shoot without any major problem, I don't even use the plastic bag.
T




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment