Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cheap Lens for canon 1000d dslr Toy lens and £10 lenes?




James Lewi


hi i want to have a go at buying some cheep lenes like toy ones or gimiks that will fit on to a canon dslr 1000d
ie http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Loreo-Lens-Cap-35mm-Pancake-lens-Canon-EOS-/140439965209?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item20b2dfce19#ht_2071wt_1125



Answer
You should check out the Diana F lens converter for canon it retails for about ten bucks, however it opens you up to all of their lenses, it's not exactly the widest range of camera lenses, they're all pretty neat. and they'll give you the effect you're looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/Lomography-Diana-Adaptor-Canon-mount/dp/B002SSU4AS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1301660541&sr=1-1

Hi I need help choosing a lens for my canon 1000D?




Here I am


I own a canon eos 1000d with standard lens 18-55mm, i am planning to buy a telephoto lens, my budget is around INR 13000, which telephoto lens is best in my price range does tamron lens offer better quality in this price range or canon lenses? i have in my mind canon 55-250mm but how good is this lens? and do tell me which telephoto lens in around 13000 rupees is best for my camera


Answer
I've no idea on prices in Rupees but if you can find stick with Canon, you will have a better match even though Tamron is a good name. The lens you have in mind sounds adequate unless you expect to need more telephoto. There are some wildlife shots you don't want to be too close to and other shots you just can't close enough.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment