Saturday, April 12, 2014

Will this lens fit my Canon eos 1000D?







http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110419408854

This is the lens I want to buy, but I'm not sure if it'll fit my camera without an adapter.



Answer
Your camera has a Canon EOS mount, which is what this lens is made for. Yes, it will fit.

Does the Canon 100mm Macro lens fit a Canon 1000D?




Pitcher


Hello

I'm looking at buying a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro Lens
and I was wondering if it will even fit my cameras.

I have a Canon 1000D which I am most concerned about - will the lens fit?!
Also have a Canon 7D - I presume it would fit that as it is a newer model and they say a lot of lens fit it.

Thanks heaps, !
Awesome - thanks heaps!



Answer
Yes, it specifies in the lens name that it is an EF mount. Your 1000D and 7D will accept all lenses with an EF and EF-S mount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment