Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How do I clean my DSLR camera lens?




Mindy


Do I need to buy anything to properly clean it? Is there a certain kind of cloth? When I do clean it, should I wipe the lens by doing circles or?

Thanks



Answer
I disagree only slightly with "screwdriver". I do not think the first thing to do is brush the lens. The first thing to do is BLOW the lens with a proper blower. Get the lens as clean as you can without ever touching it. Then after blowing away all loose grit, then gently brush it with a proper lens brush. In most cases, that is all you will ever have to do. If some substance does get on the lens, yes, the Eclipse fluid and Pec Pads are great, but there are less expensive alternatives.

Here is a cleaning kit that would be the best $11 you ever spent for you lenses:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/343088-REG/Giottos_CL1001_Lens_Cleaning_Kit_with.html

steve

How do I clean my DSLR camera lens?




Anie


Is there any way I can do it just this once because I don.t have a lens cloth or blower or even lens spray. Or is the only option to buy those things because I do not want to harm my camera or scratch the lens. Thank you.


Answer
get the lens cleaning pen or cloth what is it to buy 10-20$ of equipment for a such great investments . If u use something too rough u might scratch it and spoil the lens




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment