Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What is a *novice* good camera for outdoor nature photography?




Who Man 10


So, I'm just getting into photography and I'm probably going to take pictures of outdoor scenes. Most of it will probably be nature but I might take a few pictures of the city. I've already seen that a "Nikon Coopix P2 5.1 Megapixel Camera", would be great, with good evidence of it. Thanks!


Answer
I think most cameras will be good for outdoor photography. When you get a dslr, you will probably want to change your lenses for macro, or zoom lens for distance photography. But, I think any camera can work for outdoor photography. After all, that's what cameras are made for..taking pictures .. ANYWHERE!: )

What is the best lens for outdoor fashion photography?




Alison You


Hi, I have the nikon D3100 with the 18 to 55mm lens. I've been waiting for fall time to come around to take some outdoor fashion photos. I took my camera outside and tried to see how the pictures would turn out with the lighting and didn't like the photos. The lighting wasn't the problem! I didn't like the lens I was using. So i don't know what lens to use for outdoors or outdoor fashion photography. And another question I had was, am I using the right camera for that kind of photography? I always liked the way the Nikon cameras took photos and I found them to be easy to use. But I don't know what nikon is best. Your answers will help me a lot. Thank you and God bless.


Answer
You will use the same lens shooting fashion, indoors or out.

I use the Nikkor AF-S 24-70 mm f/2.8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment