Monday, February 10, 2014

FISH EYE CAMERA LENS , PLEASE HELP?




Baby


I bought the 180 detachable fish eye lens for my iPhone 4S it came with The lens , 2 rings , lens cap and a handstrap but how do I stick the lens to my back camera ? I don't understand the directions. but I don't have a case on my phone and not getting it to stick is really aggravating . please help


Answer
The fisheye lens attachments I have seen that are to be used on iPhones attach to the front lens.

Here is the one my colleague uses.

http://www.iprolens.com/

which store can I find a camera lens for an ipod 4g?




Karma


so I'm thinking of buying an ipod 4. I love everything about it except for the fact the camera quality is crap so I figured that I should buy one of those lenses that enhance the sharpness. Im 15 so i cant really order stuff online and idk which stores sell these ._. i need mad help


Answer
http://www.fourcornerstore.com/collections/iphone

Keep in mind that no lens will enhance the sharpness. You're putting an add on lens over the existing lens, so the softness of the lens will always be there. If you're really looking for sharpness then these things won't meet your needs.

You also say that you can't order stuff online yet don't give us your location. It's pretty tough to guess a store for you. Try Best Buy or the mall. Or figure out a way to buy stuff online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment