Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How do I clean my iPhone 4 camera lens?




Zack


I have 2 black dots and I tried cleaning it with a q tip but they didn't go away


Answer
Your best bet is to send it back to Apple.

IPhone fish eye camera lens?




Lovelife


I just ordered this fish eye lens for my iPhone 4 and I'm trying to assemble it.. It has magnets and it says to glue one magnet into my phone but there's no glue or sticker to do so.. This is getting really frustrating and I need help on how to assemble it. I can't find ANY websites that know what they're talking about. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.


Answer
Prolly easier just to use an app- the image quality using an add-on lens like that will be equivalent or worse to shooting natively and using an editing app; nobody will see the difference. There are also camera apps that can shoot fisheye.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment