Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are the best Canon lens for the 50D EOS?

best canon lens eos on Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital Camera
best canon lens eos image



Webbkie


What are the best Canon lens for the 50D EOS?
I'm a thirteen old boy who is into photography. I like taking sport shots of like rugby and cricket but i also like taking shots at parties (Generally indoors) but then i also like taking shots on wildlife. Which lens (plural) do you recommend. Keep in mind, I've only got 1.5 grand in the bank. Any links will be great!



Answer
Guys, give up answering this clown.

He keeps asking the same question, but changes his story as he goes along (the type of camera, his age, etc).

How can I set a Canon EOS 450D to take a nice picture of a building during the night?




Alexandra


Hi guys, I received a Canon EOS 450D camera as a gift and also a Canon lens EF 28-135 IS. I am new to this and I would love to receive input and and tips from passionate people who can take a little time to teach me. For instance i would like to find out how should I set the camera to take pics during the night.
Waiting for your input



Answer
Here is a link with excellent information on night time photography. I used it when I photographed the moon. Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment