Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Befor getting lens for my camera, can I use only the body of Canon 5d without lens?

best canon lens video 5d on Best Sigma and Tamron lenses for Canon 5D - Canon5Dtips : Canon5Dtips
best canon lens video 5d image



Yuval


^title.
And I mean to make pictures and record videos without the lens - only the body of the 5d camera.
Another question - If I can use it without lens, how it'll be affected? No zoom? Or lower quality?
Thanks in advance, it's important for me.



Answer
You so obviously need to take at least one class in photography before you get totally frustrated using a fully adjustable camera.

YES, the lens is what focuses the light on the sensor of the camera

What is the best camera with a removable lens?




Zombo


I am looking for one with a lot of features, and good ones too, I want it to also have a nice exterior look to it. It has to have video capabilities, with a microphone, cause I want to hear it right on the camera. I saw this nice feature called smile mode, where it automatically takes a picture when the camera detects the peron smiling.if there is one with that feature also, please tell me.


Answer
By a camera with removeable lens I assume you are referring to an SLR.

There are currently 4 DSLR's that have a video mode none of which have a speaker built in. They are

Canon 5D MKII $2,700 body only.

Nikon D90 $1,000 body only.

Canon Rebel T1i $800 with 18-55mm lens.

Nikon D5000 $800 with 18-55mm lens.


The 5D MKII has face detection but smile mode is a feature for point and shoot cameras. Why buy a DSLR and use it as an expensive point and shoot camera. You need to learn how to use it manually if you want to get the most out of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment