Saturday, January 18, 2014

How to set iPhone right next to lens on camera as "teleprompter"?

best camera lens app for iphone on or later this app is optimized for iphone 5
best camera lens app for iphone image



Noah


I want it right above my lens. I'm using a telepropmter app on my phone. I have a DSLR Canon Eos Rebel T3i


Answer
Tape it up your lens... or mount the iPhone on another tripod (there are tripod holders for iPhone or other smartphones) and have it right above your lens...
It's more like a cue card if you put it right above your lens. A teleprompter works by having a clear glass in front of your lens at an angle or a beam splitter reflecting words off a screen which is laying flat.

You could try buying a cheap picture frame with a glass and make your own DIY teleprompter, or check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5_B8yksQmo

How to take wide angle picture without a proper lens?




Love2know


I need to take picture of a beach in a landscape mode. It has to look like I took it with wide angle lens. The problem is that I don't have that lens. Is there any apps that can help me to " stretch" the picture if I take it with a regular lens?
I use Nikon D40 but I edit it on IMac



Answer
"App"? So you're using your iPhone....well...I can only think of 2 options.

Panoramic:
I dont know if there's currently a camera app that has this function, but you would just slowly move the camera to the right and the iPhone takes a bunch of pictures and stitches them together.

Cropping:
Take a picture and crop the top and bottom to make it look like it's stretched.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment