Sunday, November 24, 2013

What is the best reasonably priced digital camera?

best camera lens for las vegas on ... and Lenses: The ISAP Photographers Meet in Las Vegas at NYCAviation
best camera lens for las vegas image



Sierra Rog


I'm going to Las Vegas soon, and I'm thinking about investing in a really nice digital camera. I want one that will take really high quality and detailed pictures, but I don't want to pay $1000+ for a nice camera and all the screw on lens.
Any suggestions?



Answer
Hi Sierra,
I've had my "Sony-Cyber shot" for almost a year and I found it to take amazing pictures.
Must give it a try. I paid $150. for it, but well worth it.
Have a great time in Vegas! Don't forget to visit the Aria @ CityCenter, it's amazing.
:)

How to take pictures of Las Vegas lights at night without a tripod?




Cary M


I am not a beginner at photography but definitely a novice. I have a compact digital camera with quite a few settings options. A tripod is out of the question, so how do I get decent shots with a fast shutter speed to eliminate blur from camera shake? The camera does have image stabilization but I'm not too sure how effective it will be.


Answer
Depends on how long you want to expose for.
If you just want to get the lights and no "fancy" effects then bracing yourself against something solid and with a standard to wide angle lens then you should be able to hand hold to about 1/15 without getting movement blur.
Alternatively, prop the camera on a solid object (wall, car roof etc).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment