Friday, October 18, 2013

Which camera should I get?

canon 75-300mm dslr camera lens review on OP/Tech Soft Pouch D-Pro Zoom Neoprene Camera Cover for DSLRs buy from ...
canon 75-300mm dslr camera lens review image



M&M


It's black friday tomorrow and there are a lot of deals on cameras.
I wanted to go for the Canon T3 18-55IS DSLR Camera Bundle w/EF 75-300mm Lens and it comes with a gadget bag and 4gb memory card for $500. Theres a huge price difference because it was originally $750
The other option is the Nikon COOLPIX L310 which is for $100.

I really want to be able to take good photos, and I've never taken a photography class (yet), but most of my friends have DSLRs taht take really good photos so yeah. I personally want the Canon, but what do you think? Should I wait until I'm more experienced to get the Canon, and get the Nikon instead?



Answer
It's almost always better to just buy something that's a little over your head then to buy something that's entry level because you'll ALWAYS want to get something better later. Stick with the canon t3 and you won't regret it. Once you get use to the basics of photography, you'll wonder why the t3 was the best decision. Read the reviews from other t3 owners below

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Rebel-T3-Digital-18-55mm/dp/B004J3Y9U6/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

You can buy the nikon coolpix but it's so limited in possibilities. Your friends can help you out with your new DSLR so that's a win. Canon also has really good customer service. I broke my canon lens and they replaced it without any hassle. The only real hassle was looking for the canon customer service number.

Will this lens fit my Nikon D5000 camera? Need an answer ASAP!!?




maybayus12


I tried searching for compatibility but I guess I dont know where to look. Can someone tell me if this lens will fit my Nikon? Its a canon lens is why I ask

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-75-300mm-4-5-6-Telephoto-Cameras/product-reviews/B00004THCZ/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens

I found a smoking deal on this on another site but its only for another 2 hours then the deal ends so I want to get this for my wife if it will fit Thank you for prompt replies.



Answer
No. It's a Canon lens. It has an EF mount.
You have a Nikon dslr. It has a F mount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment