Friday, October 18, 2013

How should I go about selling my DSLR Camera?

dslr camera best lenses on Top 8 Best Selling Most Popular DSLR Camera Bags - #1 Canon 2400 SLR ...
dslr camera best lenses image



Karl K


I'm trying to sell my Sony A-300 DSLR Camera with extra lenses, external flash, cable releases, carrying case, and everything. It's all very nice and new, no problems. I cannot do eBay and Craigslist keeps sending me spam. What should I do?
I am looking to sell everything for about $700



Answer
I think there is a way for you to sell on Amazon and you may want to check that out.

Also, below are 2 links to photo.net, that has a large online photo community and there is a classified area where you can sell equipment. First link goes to the main web page for the site and the 2nd link should take you to the page where there is DSLR sales.

Another option to check is in your coummity, look for local camera clubs and colleges that have photography classes. You can make a flyer and get the info to these groups that could have an interest.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Is anyone aware of compensation given by Wolf-Ritz camera for their now invalid DSLR camera/lens warranties?




Connor Fen


I bought a camera in July 2012 from Wolf-Ritz camera in my home town. I decided to purchase a warranty to go along with my DSLR camera and the two additional lenses I procured there. So I got an extensive warranty covering three years of complete service, in order to cushion the new glass I was carrying around with me.

I went into the same store right before it closed in October of 2012. I was given a pamflet by a sales-person, who explained the law firm mentioned below was conducting all returns and payments for Wolf-Ritz, and to make a court 'plea' as they said with them. Unfortunatly I lost this paper, and cannot find much information online in order to help me.



Answer
With out the warranty card, you are pretty much out of luck unlkess you could get a copy from the stores records. Even then you don't stand much of a chance getting anyone to honor the ritz warranty and by the time all of the large crediters are paid a portion of what they are owed there will be no $$$ left for the consumers for any kind
of refund.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment