Monday, September 16, 2013

What is the best lens for close up photography- Canon 60D?

best canon lens jewelry on Amazon.com: Tamron SP 24-70mm Di VC USD Canon Mount AFA007C-700 (Model ...
best canon lens jewelry image



Dayarem


I don't mean macro for like flowers and insects. I need it for detail shots of jewelry, shoes, and decorations of weddings and quinceneras. I have macro filters but when I need an extreme close-up the edges are very blurry and have a zoom-like effect. I dont like how it looks.


Answer
A macro lens would still be your best option for jewelry though shoes and wedding decorations can usually be done with a telephoto lens if you don't have a macro lens. Macro lenses have the ability to focus closely but they don't need to. A 60mm F2.8 macro or a 100mm F2.8 macro lens is also a very good portrait lens and will do shoes and table decorations quite well.

Should I get a Nikon 300D or a Canon 50D? I want a really good digital camera. I'm do some professional work.?




Carlee G


I take a lot of portraits, live band performances, and detailed pictures of the jewelry I make. I also want a camera that will take really clear pictures handheld without the flash. Looking to spend under $2,200.00. Which of these would you recommend or do you have a different recommendation.


Answer
don't think the maker matters... any of the dSLR's (not just the two you mention) will do the job. taking portraits shouldn't be an issue for any camera and lens.

bear in mind you may need a macro lens to take the close ups, lighting can be tricky for close ups.

the one I think may be the problem is going to be the live band performances.. you may need exceptional low light capability, image stabilisation and some good post processing software.

so if I were you Id want to break down the budget to include
the camera body
a macro lens
a standard/mid range lens
possibly a telephoto lens
you may be able to get a macro lens which doubles up as a standard lens
some post processing software such as photoshop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment