Sunday, September 15, 2013

What DSLR camera will these lenses work best with?

best canon lens zoom on ... |Buy Canon Video Zoom Lens XL1 Best Deals Wide-angle zoom lens for
best canon lens zoom image



Magpie


I have a Canon EOS Rebel 35mm with a EF 75-300mm Canon Zoom lens and the EF 35-80mm lens, also Canon. I'm currently torn between the Canon EOS Rebel XS and the T1i. There's about $200 price difference between the two, and it would seem as if the differences between them are minimal. But, I've already got two very nice lenses would they work better with one or the other, or a completely different model?


Answer
Any Canon EF mount lens can be used on any Canon DSLR or 35mm auto focus SLR.

The Canon EF-S mount lens CANNOT be used on your 35mm film camera or a Canon full-frame DSLR like the 5D or 1D.

The differences between the Canon XS and T1i are more than minimal. The T1i adds HD Video which accounts for the $200 price difference.

How far does a 18x55mm camera zoom?




huey69


I'm looking at a canon t2i dslr camera I've only owned point and shoot my last camera had26x zoom and I'm wondering how much a 18x55mm lens zooms I usually take landscape sunrises &sunsets photos the camera comes with 18x55mm.Wondering if I need to get another lens for these type of shots.


Answer
Zoom doesn't apply to DSLRs. The 18-55 (not 18X55) is fine for portraits and landscapes. For now, just get the 18-55 and use it for a few months. After a few months, you'll have figured out if 1) you want a wider lens - 10-22) 2) you want a lens with more reach - 55-250. When lens shopping, avoid the 75-300 - they're junk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment