Friday, September 20, 2013

What canon lens should I get with my 60D for Mexico vacation?

best camera lens for canon 60d on Canon EOS 50D Review
best camera lens for canon 60d image



Vince


Hey guys,
I will be traveling around Mexico for a vacation and would like some advice.
I shoot a canon 60D and my lenses are 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.8, and the 18-55mm standard lens.

I want to know what lens should I get for a walk around lens in Cancun. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.



Answer
Yes bring a $2400 L lens to a poor country so it gets stolen, not smart.

Bring your Kit lens. Its cheap compared to the rest you own and easy to replace. (Just don't leave your camera in shady places or wonder off to shady places).

What is the most inexpensive price for a Canon 60d?




Trixie


Hey, I'm buying a Canon 60d but I need to know how much it would cost in stores. What would be the most inexpensive price for one, that isn't like totally cheap quality. Tell me where it would be, too!


Answer
Totally cheap quality? What does that mean. The 60D (every one built) is of the very highest quality by consumer level dslr standards - regardless of price the 60D is always a 60D.

About $1,300 with a good lens.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/732048-REG/Canon_4460B004_EOS_60D_DSLR_Camera.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment