Saturday, September 14, 2013

How to get a blurryer background on a canon 600d?

best canon lens 600d on Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control Review
best canon lens 600d image



Reece


so i have just purcheased the canon 600d, and i would like to make the background more bluryer, is this possible, if so could you tell em how?


Answer
Assuming you have the 18-55 kit lens.

Get as much distance between the main subject and background as you can
Put your camera in Av mode
Set the aperture to the largest available (F3.5 at 18mm or F5.6 at 55)
Get as close to the subject as you can
Focus on the part of the subject closest to you
Take the shot.

If you have any cash then get a 50mm f/1.8 lens and repeat the above at F/1.8.

What canon lens do you think would suit me?




Len A


I've been doing photography for almost a year now with my canon 600d 18-55 lens kit. Now, I'm planning to buy a new lens that would give me more variety with my shots. most of the time, I travel so I use my camera for scenery or people, problem is 18-55mm isn't good for zooming. Then sometimes, when I'm not travelling, I just love to take pictures of around me, mostly people and scenery or random stuffs. My budget is 100$ to 400$. What can you suggest?


Answer
"problem is 18-55mm isn't good for zooming." what does that mean ? It is a zoom lens, and it covers the most used focal lengths.

I would suggest a second zoom lens like sort of in the 50-200 range.

Or a prime lens wider than 18mm
Or a fast mid range prime between 50 to 100

But the longer zoom as suggested above would give you the most choices of new focal lengths.

And remember...

A camera and lens is but a paint brush, it is more important who is holding the brush than which brush it is.  All decent cameras can take wonderful pictures in the right hands. Spend your time studying great lighting and composition because even a great camera can not fix bad lighting or composition.  And have fun with whichever brush you buy or use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment