Friday, September 13, 2013

Can I use a camera iPhone 4/s camera lens on my iPhone 5?

best camera lens for iphone 5 on 24mm ultra Wide-Angle lens Optical Image Stabilizer Canons HS ...
best camera lens for iphone 5 image



Marcos


I cracked my 5 camera lens when I dropped it and I can save $30 if I just use an iPhone 4/s camera lens on it. Is it worth it?


Answer
ohh you should ask apple about that

How can i fix my iphone 4g after dropping it in the pool?




elmira


So i dropped it in the pool. it was under for a good 5 secon ds. I took it out and put it in the sun. i was able to turn it on. and everything works perfectly fine... except i cant hear caller on the phone. they can hear me, i just cant hear them. and also there is some water in the camera lens so the pictures come out blurry. would the rice bag trick be useless at this point. i really dont want to buy another one.


Answer
Do the bag of rice, it should work since you are getting some functions to work. May take a day or more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment