Friday, May 16, 2014

Digital Cameras?




Anita


What is your favorite digital camera. I would just like to know because I'm getting a new one for my birthday.


Answer
Whatever kind of digital camera that you get, please keep in mind that high megapixels aren't everything. I have seen better pictures from a 2 megapixel Canon than a 6 megapixel Vivitar -- I think this is because the Canon had better optics (higher quality lens glass, more light sensitivity, etc).

I would stick with the big names in cameras, like Canon, Nikon, Minolta, etc. But for a non-traditional camera manufacturer, Sony makes some nice stuff, too.

Digital camera?




ilovealila


I want to buy a good digital camera within the range of $ 150-$250? Could you please suggest me one that is durable as well as produces high pixcel pictures?

Also what is the difference between digital zoom and optical zoom ? Which reduces the quality of image?



Answer
There are so many anymore. I have a Kodak V705 and I bought it mostly because it has the widest angle lens you can get at this price. Easy for taking those family pictures. It takes good quality pictures and fits easily in your pocket. Nikon and Canon both offer great cameras in this range. Optical zoom deals with the lens and the higher the zoom the closer you can get. Digital zoom basically enlarges a section of your picture. You can do the same thing with any software program for pictures. It degrades your pictures the most. The optics will sometimes degrade the pictures at the limits.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment