Sunday, January 5, 2014

what the differences between dslr camera and lens camera?

best dslr camera lens on ... market price per nov 2010 lens if kit lens is included with the price
best dslr camera lens image



AHMAD M


i am amateur in photography but i'm like to take photos. To satisfy my hobby i'm going to camera shop to buy more quality camera then i see dslr and lens camera. I know dslr camera but lens camera quite interesting with it specification and price, the problem is i'm zero in lens camera. which one would you suggest to me?


Answer
What is a lens camera?? All cameras have a lens. DSLR stands for digital single lens reflex.

Where can I find an online tutorial or instructions for the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D camera lens?




mich


Does anyone know where I can find some "how to's" for my new 50mm DSLR camera lens?
I'd like to know how to use the lens aperture ring. So far, the camera will only let me take a picture if it's locked at the minimum aperature.



Answer
You're probably using a digital SLR. When you lock the aperture ring at the minimum aperture (as you've already done) you can set the aperture with the scroll wheel on the camera body in both Aperture priority mode and Manual mode.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment