Saturday, January 11, 2014

How to prevent camera lens from getting foggy in a greenhouse?

dslr camera lens cleaner on Pro-Lens-Pen-DSLR-Digital-Camera-Lens-Filter-Cleaning-Kit-Brush-Canon ...
dslr camera lens cleaner image
Q. So yesterday I had gone to a greenhouse to take some pictures. And my DSLR camera lens fogged up, therefore I can't take any pictures. What should I do?


Answer
It takes time for the equipment to acclimate to a climate change.

You could continue to wipe the lens with a microfiber cloth (in circles starting at the center) OR, let the camera sit in the greenhouse for 20-30 minutes before you use it.

For example, when I know I am doing a shoot outside in the winter, I put my equipment in the trunk of my car an hour or so before the shoot. That way it has time to acclimate from inside to outside. Of course I make sure to wipe down/ clean everything afterwards and it is stored with a lot of desiccant packs to absorb moisture.

How do you clean your DSLR camera?




Macky R.


I have a Sony a390 DSLR camera and my original lens that came with the camera is getting dust and other particles in it from switching to my zoom lens. I need to know how to clean it properly. I also want to know id there is a way you can clean the mirrors inside the actual camera when you have the lens off.


Answer
DO NOT touch the inside of your camera! Take it to a professional to get the inside cleaned. You can end up completely ruining your camera if you do it wrong yourself.

For the outside, I suggest you buy a camera cleaning kit. You can but them very cheap on ebay. It should tell you how to use it on the back of the pack too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment