Saturday, January 11, 2014

How do you take completely clear pictures with a DSLR camera?

types of dslr camera lens on How to Choosing, Using, and Caring DSLR Filters | Photography tips and ...
types of dslr camera lens image



writerinto


Whenever I take pictures, regardless of the settings and all, my pictures are always blurred in the background. What type of settings would allow me to take pictures that aren't blurred in the background? And/or, what type of camera lens would help me achieve completely clear pictures? Thank you!


Answer
Two things influence depth of field

* aperture
* length of lens

Smaller apertures like f/16 or f/22 increase apparent depth of field

Shorter lenses like wide angle ones create greater depth of field. Long lenses, telephoto, reduce the depth of field

What type of lens should I get with the Rebel T2i?

Q. I am thinking of getting the Rebel T2i but I am a complete beginner to dSLR cameras and wanted to know what lens I should start off with. The main purpose of my camera is going to be for pictures for my blog which mostly consists of close up shots of beauty products (Nail polishes, eye shadows, etc.) so the quality of macro shots and color accuracy is very important. Other than that I will use it for portraits, mostly during the night time. Any ideas?


Answer
Just start out with the kit 18-55 IS. The 18-55 is 1) a good lens to start out with 2) suprisingly good for macro photography.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment